Welcome to the CCTC
This site is no longer being updated as of March 30th, 2012. Click for more information...
This website, its content, and links are intended to help ensure the timely and practical transfer of critical knowledge and skill development for effective local, provincial, and national engagement with tobacco issues. This website is an articulation of the CCTC's role as a key facilitating agent in the coordination and support of action on tobacco control.
Whether you are a counsellor, an addictions professional, an educator, a health professional, an enforcement officer, a researcher, an advocate, or a policy maker, our website gives you access to tools you can use:
- Cutting edge scientific information
- Innovative practice strategies and techniques
- Thorough overview of cessation, prevention and protection programs and policies
- Powerful networking and learning opportunities
- Insights into tobacco industry tactics
- The most extensive Tobacco Control Reference Catalogue in Canada
- Bilingual Tobacco Control Thesaurus
- Reference support
Heather Crowe Legacy Fund.
last modified May 02, 2012 08:23 PM